NetGuard - no-root firewall is one of the popular Android app in  category published by  Marcel Bokhorst  in Google Play Store. NetGuard app has gained over + from Android users with a aggregated rating of 4.29 from 9,278+ users in Google Play Store and content rating of  Everyone.
There are a lot of Tools Android apps which offer similar features like NetGuard , you may notice some of them are also developed by Marcel Bokhorst.
NetGuard provides simple and advanced ways to block access to the internet - no root required.Read More
Applications and addresses can individually be allowed or denied access to your Wi-Fi and/or mobile connection.
Blocking access to the internet can help:
• reduce your data usage
• save your battery
• increase your privacy
• Simple to use
• No root required
• 100% open source
• No calling home
• No tracking or analytics
• No advertisements
• Actively developed and supported
• Android 5.1 and later supported
• IPv4/IPv6 TCP/UDP supported
• Tethering supported
• Optionally allow when screen on
• Optionally block when roaming
• Optionally block system applications
• Optionally notify when an application accesses the internet
• Optionally record network usage per application per address
• Material design theme with light and dark theme
• Log all outgoing traffic; search and filter access attempts; export PCAP files to analyze traffic
• Allow/block individual addresses per application
• New application notifications; configure NetGuard directly from the notification
• Display network speed graph in a status bar notification
• Select from five additional themes in both light and dark version
There is no other no-root firewall offering all these features.
If you have a question or problem, you can send an e-mail to [email protected]
If you like to help people less fluent in English, you can help translate NetGuard in your language: https://crowdin.com/project/netguard/
If you like to test new features, you can participate in the test program: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/eu.faircode.netguard
All required permissions are described here: https://github.com/M66B/NetGuard/blob/master/FAQ.md#user-content-faq42
The source code is available here: https://github.com/M66B/NetGuard
Below you will find list of apps similar to NetGuard - no-root firewall for Android in Tools genre.