Digit Save Money Automatically is one of the popular Android App in  category published by  Hello Digit, Inc.  in Google Play Store on Sep 7, 2016. Digit Save Money Automatically App has gained over 100,000+ downloads+ install from Android users with a aggregated rating of 4.49 from 8,071+ users in Google Play Store and content rating of  Everyone.
There are a lot of Finance Android Apps which offer similar features like Digit Save Money Automatically, you may notice some of them are also developed by Hello Digit, Inc..
WELCOME TO DIGITRead More
Saving money used to be hard. Now it's easy! Digit is the effortless way to save money without thinking about it. Every day, Digit checks your spending habits and moves money from your checking account to your Digit account, if you can afford it. Easily withdraw your money any time. Fast Company named Digit 2017's second most innovative company in finance having now saved over $500 million dollars for its customers. It only takes a minute to get set up!
* Digit saves the perfect amount of money everyday based on your income and spending
* Withdraw money from your savings as often as you like, at no charge, with no account minimums
* Earn 1% annually on your Digit savings, paid automatically every 3 months. That's 15X more than most savings accounts and up to 100X more than most national banks.
* All funds held within Digit are held at FDIC-insured banks and insured up to a balance of $250,000
* Bank-level SSL 128-bit encryption securely protects your funds and sensitive personal information
Digit is free for 30 days, and only $2.99/month thereafter — you can cancel anytime.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
US News: “The Digit app makes automatic saving a breeze.” 
The Verge: “Digit is the automated savings plan we’ve been waiting for” 
Fast Company: “Turning saving money into a mindless task” 
USA Today: “The best part about Digit is its ability to calculate how much to save from day to day.” 
Below you will find list of Apps similar to Digit Save Money Automatically for Android in Finance genre.