YNAB — Budget, Personal Finance is one of the popular Android App in  category published by  YouNeedABudget.com  in Google Play Store on Oct 20, 2015. YNAB — Budget, Personal Finance App has gained over 500,000+ downloads+ install from Android users with a aggregated rating of 4.05 from 4,256+ users in Google Play Store and content rating of  Everyone.
Here are some comments Android users has to say about YNAB — Budget, Personal Finance:
- This app is working great; really easy to enter transactions, and the geo-aware transactions are super-awesome! YNAB is the best budgeting system I've found though :-)
- Amazing! Yes there is a bit of a learning curve but this is essentially a high tech version of using good ol envelopes. If you haven't tried it, give it a shot!
- Wow, what a tool. I recommend, and frequently do!
- I love this app! I have such a better understanding of where my money is going. They also offer webinars to help you master the app and your money. And the people there have to be trained at the same place Chick-fil-A employees are trained. I had the best chat experience ever...twice! All questions were answered and "problems" solved. As an ambassador for YNAB they made me feel that they truly cared about me and wanted to see me succeed! Thank you so much!
- so far so good. I'm still learning the app but I'm really impressed with the functionality of it. The reason for the 3 stars is: 1) no ability to add a category while in a transaction. you would need to get out of transactions to input a new category. & 2) no section for check number. putting the check number in the memo section isn't efficient enough. there needs to be a dedicated section for that. I'll change my rating if/when these features are added.
There are a lot of Finance Android Apps which offer similar features like YNAB — Budget, Personal Finance, you may notice some of them are also developed by YouNeedABudget.com.
YNAB will help you break the paycheck to paycheck cycle, get out of debt, and save more money. On average, new users save $600 in the first two months, and more than $6,000 in the first year. Try it free for 34 days.
Easily connect all your accounts in one place and import your transactions, so you always have up-to-date information.
Prefer to enter transactions yourself? You can! YNAB will match up imported transactions with those you enter yourself so your account balances are always accurate.
On the Go
Real-time access to all your budget data across multiple devices means you can budget with a partner and always have the info you need to make good spending decisions.
Go beyond an expense tracker. Set goals and immediately see when you'll be able to reach them.
Detailed, visual spending and trend reports help you measure progress and improve.
Our friendly support team is available around the clock via email, live chat, and offer 100+ free, live budgeting workshops every week.
You’ve Never Budgeted Like This Before…
YNAB is unlike any personal finance app, expense tracker, or money management system you’ve tried before, because it is based on our proven method—YNAB’s Four Rules. The powerful combination of award-winning budget apps and our life-changing budgeting method means it actually works. Using YNAB, hundreds of thousands of people have learned how to get control of their finances, stop stressing, and live the life they want to live. You can be one of them!
A Proven Method—YNAB’s Four Rules
Rule One: Give Every Dollar A Job | Be intentional about what you want your money to do before you spend it. By tracking your expenses you will make better decisions.
Rule Two: Embrace Your True Expenses | More than just an expense tracker, YNAB can help you prepare for the future. Break up larger, less frequent expenses into smaller, more manageable amounts. By budgeting monthly for insurance premiums, holidays, or car repairs, when the time comes, your money is ready and waiting to do its job.
Rule Three: Roll With The Punches | When life changes, so must your budget. Make adjustments and move along. Flexible budgets succeed because they’re guilt-free, realistic, and sustainable. Good money management habits are ones you can stick with.
Rule Four: Age Your Money | As you repeat the first three rules, you’ll increase the time between the moment you earn a dollar and the moment you need to spend it. When your money is at least a month old, you’ll have finally broken the paycheck to paycheck cycle for good. Your personal finances will never feel the same again. In a good way.Free for 34 Days
We don’t want your money unless you feel like YNAB is helping you gain control of yours. In fact, we offer a No-Risk, 100% Money-Back Guarantee. At any point, if you don’t feel like you have more control of your money with YNAB, we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.Read More
Below you will find list of Apps similar to YNAB — Budget, Personal Finance for Android in Finance genre.