Sorcerer Radio is one of the popular Android App in  category published by  WormyFarm  in Google Play Store on May 25, 2016. Sorcerer Radio App has gained over 5,000+ downloads+ install from Android users with a aggregated rating of 3.60 from 45+ users in Google Play Store and content rating of  Everyone.
Here are some comments Android users has to say about Sorcerer Radio:
- The music is wonderful, playing songs I haven't heard in years or things
I've never heard, but it shuts down whenever I do anything away from the
app. Even leaving the app to write this review shut off the music. I would
like to do other things with my phone WHILE I listen to sorcerer radio. If
it is possible to fix this please do.
- Please fix this app. I want to love this app, but I can't. The content is fantastic, but the app itself clearly has issues. Like others, I seem to get random pauses in the music, requiring me to unlock my phone and push play again. If this was fixed and everything was a bit slicker, this would simply be the best app.
- Sorcerer Radio has a vast library of old and current music from Disney
parks and it takes advantage of it, with themed hours and several original
programs focused on a variety of WDW-related content. They finally updated
the Android version and it's a much better, more stable experience.
- Similar issue as other reviews. Love the songs and ride announcements. The
app stops playing all of a sudden. Not sure if it because my phone goes
into lock mode or what. I always need to open my phone and push play
sporadically. Would love to just put the app on and not have to worry about
restarting it every few minutes. Hope you guys can get past this glitch.
Running 5.1 version on Samsung galaxy s7. Thanks!
- UPDATE 10/3/18 It still doesn't work right. I love Sorcerer Radio, but it's blatantly obvious you only care about iPhone users and not Android or you would take better care of this app. I am so done with this app. I was excited when news was released of the latest update/upgrade. Unfortunately, after the update, I only had a few days where the app functioned as intended. Now, the sound cuts off after a few seconds of playing and won't come back on unless I pause it and press play again but then the same thing just keeps happening. Even a force close won't resolve the issue. This is the same issue I've experienced with this android app in the past. Having been a former iPhone user, I never encountered the number of issues that I have with this sorcerer radio app. I don't understand why the same quality can't be applied to android. So disappointing. The bright spot with the update is the addition/enhancement of user interfaces that weren't previously available to android users, such as show schedule and song voting. Those seem to work just fine. If ever you can figure out how to get the app to work consistently, I will revise my rating.
There are a lot of Music & Audio Android Apps which offer similar features like Sorcerer Radio, you may notice some of them are also developed by WormyFarm.
Are you a Disney fan? Sorcerer Radio is the popular online radio station that plays Disney World park music 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.Read More
- Streaming Disney Music All Day, every Day
- All New design
- On Demand Player - Listen to all of our hosted shows whenever it fits your schedule
- Offline player - Download hosted shows for airline travel or whenever you are off the grid
- Better stream stability & quality
- Push Notifications
- News page - Keep up with the Sorcerer Radio happenings and news
- New What's playing window - shows the current song, last five songs as well as the current and upcoming show.
- Social Share feature
- Vote button to enter your favorite songs into the SRN Top 10 every week
Get your virtual Disney World started today with the Sorcerer Radio App!
*** This application will need access to the internet and use large amounts of bandwidth, so it is recommended that you have a data plan with your provider. ***
Below you will find list of Apps similar to Sorcerer Radio for Android in Music & Audio genre.