Sophos Mobile Security is one of the popular Android app in  category published by  Sophos Limited  in Google Play Store. Sophos Mobile Security app has gained over + from Android users with a aggregated rating of 4.44 from 28,958+ users in Google Play Store and content rating of  Everyone.
There are a lot of Tools Android apps which offer similar features like Sophos Mobile Security, you may notice some of them are also developed by Sophos Limited.
Winner of the AV-TEST awards “Best Android Security 2016” and “Best Protection 2015”Read More
For 14 tests in a row, starting September 2014, Sophos Mobile Security has hit a perfect 100% protection score in AV-TEST’s comparison of the top Android security and antivirus apps.
Full features, no advertising, all free
Sophos is an IT security leader for companies and governments worldwide. This app comprehensively protects your Android device and your privacy without impacting performance or battery life.
• Scan apps and storage media for malicious or inappropriate content, using up-to-the-minute intelligence from SophosLabs.
Loss & Theft Protection
• If your device is lost or stolen, remotely lock or wipe it to safeguard your data.
• Block web sites with malicious, undesirable or illegal content.
• Protect apps with a password.
• Check your connection for man-in-the-middle attacks.
• List apps that access your personal data or that could create costs.
• Get advice on how to improve device security.
• Block unwanted phone calls.
Secure QR Code Scanner
• Check URLs for malicious or inappropriate web sites.
• Add contacts to your address book.
• Set up Wi-Fi connections and warn of insecure encryption.
• Store all your account data in a KeePass-compatible password database.
• Generate time-based (TOTP, RFC 6238) and counter-based (HOTP, RFC 4226) one-time passwords for multi-factor authentication.
• Managing Sophos Mobile Security using Sophos Mobile or Sophos Central lets your IT department monitor the health of your device to ensure company-wide protection.
• Permissions are required to monitor incoming data, and to detect and stop threats. See more here: http://sophos.com/kb/117499
• This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
Battery and data usage
• Malware definitions update once a day to keep you protected. This uses a small amount of data.
• The initial full scan of every installed app causes a one-time increase in battery usage.
This app uses Accessibility services.
• Knowledgebase: https://community.sophos.com/kb?TopicId=1294
• Support forum: https://community.sophos.com/products/mobile-device-protection/f/18
• Use our SDK for premium antivirus in your app: http://www.sophos.com/AndroidSDK
Below you will find list of apps similar to Sophos Mobile Security for Android in Tools genre.