iPlay VR Player for SBS 3D Video is one of the popular Android App in  category published by  PANAGOLA  in Google Play Store on Jan 30, 2016. iPlay VR Player for SBS 3D Video App has gained over 1,000,000+ downloads+ install from Android users with a aggregated rating of 4.21 from 3,761+ users in Google Play Store and content rating of  Everyone.
There are a lot of Video Players & Editors Android Apps which offer similar features like iPlay VR Player for SBS 3D Video, you may notice some of them are also developed by PANAGOLA.
A simple, ad-free, tiny (less than 0.1 MB!) video player that plays 2D and 3D videos suitable for Virtual Reality VR displays that use mobile as the screen, such as Google Cardboard. It supports Side-by-Side (SBS) as well as Half Side-by-Side (HBS / HSBS) format videos. It works on any phone, limited only by the device's video capabilities. If you want to use it with Gear VR, do not plug in the usb port.Read More
- View any video in SBS Mode for VR Headsets
- Plays SBS & HBS video with correct aspect ratio
- View SBS 3D & HBS 3D as a normal video
- Support for external SRT subtitles (same file name)
- Can be accessed from your file manager
- Mode for normal, non-SBS video
- Delayed start mode for time to insert mobile in headset
- Does not need gyroscope-enabled phones
- Lightweight, Ad-free, No unwanted permissions
A few points to note:
- It will play only video formats that are natively supported by your phone (more info below)
- It does not play web videos such as those from YouTube.
Use our iPlayIT app or iPlay Pro app for that.
- It does not use the magnetic navigator controls, head tracking etc.
Use an OTG or Bluetooth mouse instead.
- It does not play 180 or 360 degree Full Virtual Reality videos.
Use Google's Cardboard Player for those.
- It is a player, not a converter. It cannot save converted files.
If you are not familiar with cheap VR displays that can convert your mobile screen into a virtual movie theatre, checkout these links:
Regarding Supported Audio/Video formats
The app does not include any media codecs due to its tiny size. It supports whatever the Android OS in your device supports. For a list of supported formats, refer to the link below:
While mp4, 3gp etc are universally supported, support for other video containers such as mkv, avi, flv etc is dependent on your android flavor. Again Android does not support 5.1 multi-channel audio formats such as DTS and Dolby AC3 unless enabled by manufacturers. In such cases, you can use any video converter for PC/Mac such as Handbrake to convert the video to an mp4 format with stereo aac track.
Please mail us ([email protected]) in case of any doubts.
Below you will find list of Apps similar to iPlay VR Player for SBS 3D Video for Android in Video Players & Editors genre.