Google Support Services is one of the popular Android App in  category published by  Google LLC  in Google Play Store on Nov 18, 2016. Google Support Services App has gained over 1+ downloads+ install from Android users with a aggregated rating of 4.05 from 3,624+ users in Google Play Store and content rating of  Everyone.
Here are some comments Android users has to say about Google Support Services:
- Google Motorola Nexus 6 (7.1.1): I've once figured out another way to Google support, but can't explain how, especially since long ago, and it worked well. Google, is my Nexus 6 supported by this app if 7.1.1 was the last support update? I don't want to take up unnecessary time with Google support just by trying.
- Those looking for the app, be aware... GOOGLE QUOTE: This app comes pre-installed on... [snip]... This app cannot be started by itself and is used only when a Google customer support agent sends an invite to the user to share their screen. SEE DETAIL.
- there was no thriftstore at my address and there has not been any calls & then this hospital has called here now for an Escabar & my husband was at that hospital but he never ever gave them the # so something is wrong & I am tired of this ? this started after I got call after call about a thriftstore that was not here & I found out it was the service provider for my home phone & someone was using our address they did not live here & then it was some on in Ga and I think it is related to that girl
- this app saved my life. got me off the heroin and I found Jesus. praise the Lord for this app.
- When interacting with a Support Agent it would be cool to alternatively share a picture.. Having the Share Screen is also neat but sometimes not needed but presents at times as the only option.
There are a lot of Tools Android Apps which offer similar features like Google Support Services, you may notice some of them are also developed by Google LLC.
The Google Support Services (GSS) app allows you to share your Android device screen with a Google customer support agent for a personalized support experience. With GSS on your device, the agent can invite you to share your screen, and guide you with on-screen annotations making it faster and easier to resolve your issue. While sharing your screen, the agent will not be able to control your device, but will be able see your screen to help explain their instructions. You can completely stop or pause sharing your screen at any time.Read More
This app comes pre-installed on Pixel devices, and Nexus devices with Android 7.1.1 or higher; it can be installed on most devices with Android 5.0 or higher. This app cannot be started by itself and is used only when a Google customer support agent sends an invite to the user to share their screen.
Below you will find list of Apps similar to Google Support Services for Android in Tools genre.