Beanstox is one of the popular Android App in  category published by  DriveWealth  in Google Play Store on Sep 7, 2017. Beanstox App has gained over 10,000+ downloads+ install from Android users with a aggregated rating of 2.89 from 85+ users in Google Play Store and content rating of  Everyone.
Here are some comments Android users has to say about Beanstox:
- This app misses a lot of basic functionalities in comparison with the old DriveWealth app. Some examples would include being able to see your holdings showing as % of the entire portfolio, easily changing from all time P/L to day P/L to MKT price (before only with a tap, now with having to go into a menu), basically the Portfolio picture shown as advertising here (which is not how it actually look in app). Also i'm not able to see the average price for my holdings anymore. For me this is a downgrade from what we had and I don't understand why someone would change an app that was perfectly fine...
- I bought the unlimited membership but now it claims I didn't two days later. I also deposited money into it from my checking account and I can see it in transaction history but I can't access the money. Every time I try to open the app it gives me a blank white screen and I have to force quit it and open it again. Every time. The app layout is bad and confusing. The app shills for Kevin O'Leary, which is obnoxious. It's awful and I want my money back that it stole.
- This app version when minimised forces to input password/pin to open but the keyboard can't get activated to input the password. At one interactive screen, the app shows a blue blank screen. Nothing happens there. Why every minimising window needs re-login?
- Terrible, Terrible, Terrible. Don't waste your time or money. I tried to withdraw as received an email saying a 30 day holding period. half of stocks they don't support or trade with. I even subscribed to the $5 a month plan and that was a joke. do yourself a favor use wellbull.
- It is impossible to sign in, they dont read ypur email, they send the same answer over and over just like the app. It is a continuous loop trying to reset the password with no help and no answer from customer service. I want my money back but no one will tell me how to get it back. They tell me to submit a form but I cannot sign in to get the form and they wont tell me how to get into ky account to get the form.
There are a lot of Finance Android Apps which offer similar features like Beanstox, you may notice some of them are also developed by DriveWealth.
Beanstox makes investing easy for new and experienced investors, with a choice of 100+ ETFs and 1000+ stocks. Kevin O’Leary (O’Shares ETF Chairman, CNBC financial commentator and ABC Shark Tank Investor) along with other experts, provide access to information on personal finance, investment ideas, and financial education. Membership is offered at $4.99 per month and makes investing possible at only $0.01/share with no account minimums.Read More
Download Beanstox now to begin building your personal financial freedom.
Brokerage services provided through DriveWealth, LLC. For a list of disclosures, please visit DriveWealth.com/legal. DriveWealth is a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC) which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash). Explanatory brochure available upon request or at www.sipc.org. For customer support and FAQs, please visit Help.DriveWealth.com.
DriveWealth, LLC - Member FINRA, SIPC
There is no minimum initial deposit required to open a live investing account. Fees and Expenses associated with the DriveWealth platform in conjunction with Beanstox includes either a monthly membership fee of $4.99 with a commission charge of $0.01 per share or, in the event the membership fee is not paid, a commission charge of $0.0125 per share applies, subject to a minimum of $2.99 per transaction. There are no monthly minimum fees, or required ongoing minimum account balance. For non-resident aliens, there is a one-time tax verification fee of $5.00 (representing Form W-8BEN pass-through processing cost).View a full list of our fees at http://bit.ly/DWFees
All investing carries risk. Past performance is not indicative of future returns, which may vary. Investments in stocks and ETFs may decline in value, potentially leading to a loss of principal. Online trading has inherent risk due to system response and access times that may be affected by various factors, including but not limited to market conditions and system performance. An investor should understand such facts before trading. The risks associated with investing in international securities, including US-listed ADRs and ETFs that contain non-US securities include, among others, country/political risk relating to the government in the home country; exchange rate risk if the country's currency is devalued; and inflationary/purchasing power risks if the currency of the home country becomes less valuable as the general level of prices for goods and services rises.
Before investing in an ETF, an investor should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expense of the investment company carefully. The prospectus contains this and other important information about the investment company. You should read the prospectus carefully before investing. You may obtain a copy of a prospectus via http://help.drivewealth.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1946229-drivewealth-s-product-list
Below you will find list of Apps similar to Beanstox for Android in Finance genre.