Circle Pay — Send money free is one of the popular Android App in  category published by  Circle Internet Financial  in Google Play Store on Nov 2, 2014. Circle Pay — Send money free App has gained over 1,000,000+ downloads+ install from Android users with a aggregated rating of 4.04 from 10,291+ users in Google Play Store and content rating of  Everyone.
There are a lot of Finance Android Apps which offer similar features like Circle Pay — Send money free, you may notice some of them are also developed by Circle Internet Financial.
Send friends money like you send anything else — easy and free — whether they’re in the same room or a different country. Give your roomie the rent, chip in for the group gift without a big deal and send your friend abroad a drink on you. All without worry. Deposits held in US dollars are insured up to $250,000.Read More
FAST & EASY
• Pay friends and family instantly with just a phone number or email
• Set up in 30 seconds
• Just as easy to request money (equally important)
• Free to download and free to use
• No fees and no exchange rate markups between dollars (USD), pounds (GBP) and euro (EUR) — the rate you see on Google is the rate you get
• Cash out to your debit card for, you guessed it, free
• We’re centered around conversations, not transactions, because that’s how people communicate
• Add personality with photos, GIFs and emoji
• Deposits held in US dollars are FDIC-insured up to $250,000 and we’re licensed as a Money Transmitter in 48 US states and jurisdictions
• If you’re sending money to the UK or Europe, you’ll be interested to know that over there we’re regulated as an E-Money Issuer
• Your information is encrypted, your data is private and we’re fully PCI-DSS compliant
• Plus, your account is protected by PIN, fingerprint ID and two-step verification
• Live support from real human beings
• We make mistakes (just making sure you’re reading)
“The main selling point of Circle is that it lets app users send money to other people, even non-users, in any part of the world.” — Fast Company
“Circle, a money-sending app that works instantly, conducts trades in established currencies like dollars and euros.” — CNN Money
“When you need to split the bill, try Circle Pay, a digital money-transfer system that lets people send dollars and euros through iMessage.” — The New York Times
“Circle Pay lets you send money to your contacts securely and without having to pay a fee. You can send money in dollars, euros or pounds. And unlike Square Cash, Circle works internationally.”
Below you will find list of Apps similar to Circle Pay — Send money free for Android in Finance genre.