Betterment: Outsmart Average is one of the popular Android app in  category published by  Betterment  in Google Play Store. Betterment app has gained over + from Android users with a aggregated rating of 4.34 from 3,887+ users in Google Play Store and content rating of  Everyone.
There are a lot of Finance Android apps which offer similar features like Betterment, you may notice some of them are also developed by Betterment.
Betterment is an online financial advisor built for people who refuse to settle for average investing. People who demand better. People like you.Read More
Our mission: to help you make the most of your money so you can live better.
1) We ask questions to help you figure out your investing goals (e.g., retirement, house down payment, dream vacation) and make recommendations to help you reach them.
2) We build you a personalized investment portfolio of low-cost ETFs and manage it with cutting-edge technology.
3) We provide ongoing advice through our platform that grows with your investments to help you make smart decisions with your money.
MORE ABOUT INVESTING WITH BETTERMENT
Invest your extra cash
• We can analyze your expenses to help you find extra cash in your checking account.
• Next, you can move that cash to Smart Saver, our low-risk investing account for extra cash.
• If you need your cash, you can transfer it back to your checking account, with no early withdrawal fees or penalties.
Get a better investing experience:
• Deposit, withdrawal, and track your investments in the palm of your hand.
• Access our Customer Experience Team with questions—seven days per week.
• Your satisfaction is guaranteed—learn more: https://www.betterment.com/satisfaction-guarantee/
• You get everything for one low, transparent fee of 0.25%.
Utilize automated investing features
• Auto-deposit helps you save better and remove the hassle from regular investing.
• Rebalancing, tax loss harvesting, and asset location help keep taxes low.
Your security is our top priority:
• Access your account with Fingerprint or a secure PIN.
• Member of SIPC, which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash). Explanatory brochure available upon request or at www.sipc.org.
Have a question about your account? We’re happy to help—please email us at [email protected] and we’ll look into it.
Betterment LLC is an SEC-registered investment adviser. Investing in securities involves risks, and there is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities. Before investing, consider your investment objectives and Betterment's charges and expenses. Not an offer, solicitation of an offer, or advice to buy or sell securities in jurisdictions where Betterment is not registered. All images and return figures shown are for illustrative purposes only, and are not actual customer or model returns. Visit Betterment.com for more information.
Below you will find list of apps similar to Betterment: Outsmart Average for Android in Finance genre.